Simple brownies that are tasty and delicious
Brownies are always a fave, but Nutella brownies just take things to a whole new level. I’ve been on a bit of a role with my foodie posts lately, so I figured I’d keep up the trend with a look at another recipe.
Now, I’m not sure what it is about Nutella that makes people lose their minds. It even happens to me and I don’t understand it. There’s just something about this hazelnut spread that makes you both happy and satisfied. For the sweettooths, having an entire jar of chocolatey goodness on hand is like bringing the candy store right to your kitchen. It goes so well with everything and its supposedly part of a complete nutritious breakfast (she says sarcastically). Adding Nutella to brownies is the perfect match!
This was my first go at baking brownies so I wasn’t exactly sure what to expect. I ended up over-baking them a little bit so they were not quite as fudgey as I had hoped. However, they still packed plenty of delicious Nutella flavour and had the right level of chewiness. I’ll know what to look out for the next time I make these brownies. As it was Valentine’s Day, I added some love to the mix by using my cookie cutter to press out heart shapes in the brownies. All the leftover sides got put into a container and were devoured as quickly as the main hearts. Needless to say, this recipe was a hit.
Nutella brownies recipe
- 1.25 cups Nutella
- 2 large eggs
- 0.5 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put Nutella and eggs into a bowl and stir together. When measuring out the Nutella I found it helpful to have many spoons on hand for scooping and scraping and a plate to keep the dirty utensils off the counter.
- Add flour to Nutella mix and stir in.
- Spread evenly into a pan – make sure it is well-greased or use parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Bake for 20 minutes until set, or until crackly on top.